The April 2016 meeting will be Thursday April 21st at the Elks, 1930 (7:30 PM). If you have anything to bring up let us know ahead of time, so things move faster. Click here for more information about the meeting location.
This will be your second chance to sign up for the May Poppy Drive. If you cannot attend the meeting, please contact Chuck or Rex to sign up for shifts.
Please see where you can help us put on another successful event!
Color Guard Events
- 10 June: Possible event, more details to come
- 14 June: Flag Day event at The Elks @ 1900 (7:00 PM)
- July: Cranberry Community Days
- Pick up flags at butler: 6 June
- Posting flags on graves: May 25th
Election Of Officers This meeting
Hugh G. MacPherson
VFW POST 879