The April 2015 meeting will be Thursday April 16th at the Elks, 1930 (7:30 PM). If you have anything to bring up let us know ahead of time, so things move faster. Click here for more information about the meeting location.
- Anyone not signed up for the Poppy Drive, all times and dates are open.
- Even if you cannot put in the full two hours any amount will help.
- If you cannot make the meeting, contact the commander.
Memorial Day 2015
- The Poppy drive every weekend in May up to and including Memorial Day
- Flags on graves at Pinewood is on the May 20th
- Memorial Service Practice at North Boundary Park on 22 May
- Memorial Service at North Boundary Park on 24 May
- The District Commander Dinner will be at the Mars VFW on the 25th. Please contact if you are interested in attending.
- The Cranberry Township Senior Expo is also occurring on the 25th. Please attend, even if you are not staying for the whole time (9 to 12).
Note the ELKS are still not able to supply sandwiches for the meeting.
Hugh G MacPherson
VFW POST 879