The June 2018 meeting will be Thursday, June 21st at the Elks, 1930 (7:30 PM). If you have anything to bring up let us know ahead of time, so things move faster. Click here for more information about the meeting location.
Color Guard for Cranberry Community Days
- We will need a color guard for the Cranberry Community Days, held on July 12th
- We want to use our new color guard uniforms
- We need to determine if everyone who wants to participate has the new uniforms, or we need to rever to the old ones.
Color Guard for Cranberry Cup
- Also, the Color Guard is needed for Cranberry Cup on Aug 4
- This is the same day as State Training
- We will be sending out two groups the same day, so volunteer early
Poppy Drive & Memorial Day Ceremony
- The poppy drive went great full report at the meeting.
- The Memorial Day ceremony also went well, full report at the meeting.
November Poppy Drive
The Veterans Day Poppy Drive will be on the following dates. Plan ahead. We will start taking names at the Sep Meeting.
- Saturday, Nov 3rd
- Sunday, Nov 4th
- Friday, Nov 9th
- Saturday, Nov 10th
- Sunday, Nov 11th
Hugh G. MacPherson
VFW POST 879