The July 2017 meeting will be Thursday July 20th at the Elks, 1930 (7:30 PM). If you have anything to bring up let us know ahead of time, so things move faster. Click here for more information about the meeting location.
Officer Swearing In
- We will be honored by having PA State Jr. Vice Commander Wayne Perry at the meeting.
- He will do the swearing in of all officers for this year.
- We need all officers present.
Color Guard Events
26 Aug: The Wall Butler VA 26 Aug
- We will need more than just the 5.
- This is still a work in progress
- Please see Lee if you can make it
The New VA opening
- More details coming soon.
13 Jul: Cranberry Community Days
- Lee cannot make it, so Hugh is organizing this
- Meet in the equipment parking lot (same as last year) at 1730 (5:30 PM)
- As it is now the Color Guard is:
- Hugh MacPherson
- Chuck Lewis
- Bill Dinning
- Paul Hughes
- Don vasko
- There will be training on Aug 27
- We will need to have a good showing
- All officers need to go any interested may come
- We need to set pick up date for Patriot’s Pen from schools; proposing Monday Oct 23
- A District 25 meeting is happening in Sep; still waiting on details of where and when
- November Poppy Drive will be for 4 days: Saturday the 4th, Sunday the 5th, Friday the 10th, & Saturday the 11th
- Sherwood Oaks is planning a Veterans Day event for Nov 10th; still waiting on more details
Hugh G. MacPherson
VFW POST 879